Monday, March 24, 2008

Operations 10 & 11

I've been so busy with other projects that I haven't had a chance to do any Operations lately but with the long Easter weekend I've finally managed to get two more done :)

Operation 10: Got Talent? This week, write about your talent. Yours. Not your dog's, or your friend's or your kid's. Allow yourself to be impressed with what you can do. I found it a bit difficult to journal this one without sounding like I had a huge ego!!! I've never thought about myself as talented... creative yes... but not talented! I've always loved being creative: sewing, knitting, crocheting, cross-stitching & making things... that's one of the things I love about scrapbooking... it seems to bring all the things I like doing together!

Operation 11: Habit - Tell me: What habits to you have? What routines to you follow? Are these habits ones you would like to break, or are they a part of you that you enjoy? I decided to journal about a habit I'd like to break... one that I'm working hard on!!! I'm fairly disorganised! I often put things down - or worse still, put them in a 'safe' place... the problem is remembering where I've put them!!! I even found my wallet in the freezer once! So I've started organising my scraproom. I built myself a big cabinet last year and then I've just put up some shelves and peg board to store stuff and my room is starting to get more organised. There's still heaps more to do but I'm really getting somewhere with it all now :)I'm definitely enjoying these Operations and always look forward to seeing what Elise has for us each week :)

4 comments:

Marjolein said...

Wow, great pages Shelly! I really like the pictures of your scrapbookroom shelves, looks awesome with all the little drawer thingies! I'm getting a new room, and need to be more organized too... and lots of dollars for buying cute things to stack them in!

EliseBlaha said...

looks great! :)

Unknown said...

Great pages, your scrapbook room is very well organised!

Mary said...

love your pages! flowers and bling :-) (I also have some rub-on bling, but haven't used yet - you've inspired me to break open that package - thanks!)