Monday, February 4, 2008

Paper Adventure 08

Well I've finally made a start on Elise Blaha's Paper Adventure!

I really loved the Deck of Me project last year and was hoping 'someone' would come up with a great idea for this year and Elise came to my rescue LOL

I've been watching to see how I'd like it and so far it's looking good so yesterday I sat down and came up with my front cover which I LOVE! it's a really different style for me and I'm liking the idea of it being a little 'journal' to add to over the year... so here it is:

Once I'd made my cover I got thinking about a couple of the prompts and have almost finished journaling what I want so hopefully by the weekend I'll have some more to show you :)

1 comment:

Marjolein said...

YES! She joint:-)) Love love love this cover Shell! Great colors and that swirl looks so cool! Did you doodle those flowers or is that the design on the paper?
Can't wait to see your ideas for the prompts!!

Hey, would you mind not making me jealous of the sun and the heat.....:-))) And thanks, I feel much better than last week!!