Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Operation 14

Operation 14: Looking Forward

Originally I was going to do this Operation about Mum's birthday present I'm making and she even said 'You can blog it.. I won't look'... Yeah right!!!

But on the weekend Dave saw an advertisement for a 'Beatlemania On Tour' concert! Normally Dave will say something like: "The gypsy fair is in town" and he'll point out the advertisement but this time he tore it out of the newspaper (and he was careful not to rip it because he knew I'd want to scrapbook it LOL) and asked me about going.

So yesterday after work I went down and bought us two tickets!!! We've got GREAT seats - Row F - which is only 5 rows back from the stage! I'm really looking forward to April 26th now!!!
I think I was meant to scrapbook this instead too because the whole thing came together in about 15 minutes... definitely one of my fastest layouts!!

3 comments:

Je@net said...

Wow, how great!! Have a good time on april 26th!!

Marjolein said...

Wow this is great Shell, that must be an awesome concert!!!
Have soooo much fun on the 26th!!

Mary said...

sounds like FUN