Thursday, April 24, 2008

Operations 15 & 16

Yes I'm playing catch up again LOL... but it's school holidays here in New Zealand so hopefully I'll catch up on all my projects and be able to stay that way... dreams are still free right??

Operation 15: What's for dinner? PIZZA!!! I LOVE pizza... all different kinds... I'll admit that wood-fired pizzas are still my ultimate favourites but I'm not fussy... home made, bought, takeaways etc so my page for this operation is dedicated to Pizza :)

Operation 16: Inspired - I'm inspired by lots of things...sometimes songs, or a layout in a magazine, colours, themes, texture, fabric. I love reading blogs (in fact I spend far too much time blog hopping). I love working with challenges, swaps, sketches and projects. Recently I made my Mum a birthday present (click HERE to have a look) and she loves vintage style. Now that is one style that I love looking at but something I thought I could never do... but luckily I was wrong... and right now I'm finding myself really enjoying this style so I hope you like my page for this operation :)Now I'm off to help build a retaining wall... our D.I.Y. is still going strong here... and hopefully I'll get the next operation done in a few days time :)

4 comments:

scrappy jen d said...

Hello there....
Far away we are, but we are connected by scrapbooking!
I really love your work!
I am a teacher in the Netherlands and I try to keep up, too.
You can find my Paper Challenges on:
http://scraobook-paradise.blogspot.com

I really like to look at your work and enjoy the things you write!

Nice day and perhaps...we meet on internet again!

Scrappy Jen D

scrappy jen d said...

Sorry,

I don't were my lenses tonight, so I can't see very well...
My blog is:

http://scrapbook-paradise.blogspot.com

Bye, Jen

EliseBlaha said...

nothing wrong with catch up! looks good!

Unknown said...

Awesome pages :)